Google Ad words Campaign Creation
- Google AdWords is a tool for market where companies pay to have their website ranked at the top of a search results page, based on keywords.
- This marketplace works as an auction. People bid money on Keywords for clicks. But, the highest bid doesn’t always win. Google combines the money factor with a quality factor, in order to create the best experience for the user.
- It is a massive industry and if you haven’t tapped into its potential.
- Google ad words is simple, but not easy.
- It takes time to master and most companies lose money on it, because they’re not patient enough to get results.
- In this article, helps you to start in simple way. first follow the below 3 steps
a) Don’t Spend a lot of money
b) Don’t overcomplicate things
c) Be Patient
Google Adwords Compaign Structure
Here are some terms you need to know
Keyword is a word or phrase the user searches for and then sees your ad. Your ads will only show up for the keywords that you pick.
- Google counts the clicks on your ads and charges you for each click. They also count Impressions, which is simply the number that tells you how often your ad has already been shown when users searched for that keyword.
- If you divide clicks by impressions, you get the click-through-rate/ CTR. This is just the percentage of users who land on your advertised page because they clicked on your ad. This is important, because CTR tells you which ads are working well.
- Your CPC can thus be lower than your maximum bid, especially if your ads produce a good Quality score. This is a metric based on the experience that the user has on your landing page, the relevancy of your website and your actual ad.
- Google doesn’t just want to show people the ads by the highest bidder – they could be horrible ads. They care about their users so much that they’d rather show them a more relevant and better ad by someone who pays less, because that keeps users coming back to google.
The 4 main points to consider while creating ads in Adwords:
- Keep the design simple. Don’t cram your page with tons of videos, animations and fancy design that take forever to load.
- Make the headline powerful and make it stand out.It’s the first thing that people read. It better be good.
- Write clear copy.Don’t try to sound smart by using complex terms that no one understands. Write as you speak. Be as clear as possible about what you have to offer.
- Use bullet points, pictures and other visual elements.Again, don’t overdo it. These things are supposed to help the reader get a better grasp of your message, not become the sole reason for catching their eye.
Some tips to create best ads in Adwords
1)Pick your keyword.
2)Check out the competition
3)Make sure your landing page rocks
4)Create a first campaign
5)Write your first ad
a)Headline1 and headline2
6)Fix all details
7)Set up conversion tracking