There are many resources to learn digital marketing for free:
- Google Digital Garage
- Google Analytics Academy
- Facebook Blueprint
- Hub spot Academy
- Word stream’s PPC University
- Constraint Contact’s Social media Quick starter
The Digital Garage from Google could be a free service that helps you increase your data of all things digital, from websites and pursuit to on-line selling and on the far side
It’s great google resource where they are helping their users to master all the bells & whistles in Google Analytics. It helps us to learn about Google’s measurement tools. So that you can grow your business through the collection of data and analysis.
It focuses on mastering Facebook as a digital marketing platform.
This covers everything from basic foundation skills for Facebook, Instagram marketing to create best practices.
Hub spot academy is the worldwide leader. It’s free Online training for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service professionals. It offers a range of free certifications which really covers the hub spot software. It offers great courses and certifications in inbound marketing.
Larry Kim (Marketing influencer) Company work steam can teach you everything worth knowing about how to succeed with your PPC marketing campaigns.
PPC University is free online resources. It is created by his own company word stream. It helps to build your PPC and digital marketing skills or you can also access a number of webinars and white papers to enhance your digital marketing.
These guides cover much of what you need to know to be successful with your social media marketing on facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, snap chat.
Why Free learning is not a good fit in Digital Marketing!!
Free learning sounds pretty good, who doesn’t like free things? There is nothing like free education. The truth is making things free only makes them more costly. Free learning in Digital marketing is good only when people know already about the subject, but those who don’t know about the subject it will be very hard to understand things.
Difference Between Classroom Training & Online Courses in Digital Marketing
1) There is no Travel & Commute time
2) You can attend classes at your Convince timings
3) It is convenient for those Who works as Fulltime Job
4) You won’t get a chance to have Practical Hands-on experience in Online Digital Marketing Training
5) You will not have the option to contact your trainer to clear doubts and it’s all you to deal with while practicing
6) There won’t be any post-training assistance and Guidance in Online courses
7) You’ll not have the option to connect and network with others and learn new things
8) Online Digital marketing courses will help you to get an idea about the subject but not Complete Practical knowledge
1) You must travel to the classroom
2) You have to attend the classes at specific timings
3) Classroom Training is for Students or someone who want to shift their career immediately by taking a break
4) You’ll have Live projects to practice and get Hands-on experience on every Digital Marketing Module
5) Trainers and Mentors will make you practice everything and clear your Doubts in the Classroom
6) Post-training assistance will be there in Institutes
7) You’ll have your batchmates who will help you to practice together and also may become your lifetime friends 🙂
8) Digital Marketing Classroom training is like having a captain who will share his experience and make you learn and help you to avoid mistakes.
If you’re looking to Learn Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore
Institute of Marketing
Salarpuria Touchstone, B-block
Opp New Horizon College
Kadubeesanahalli, Bangalore, 560103
Call: 8095155559, 8919297237
Map Direction: https://g.page/Instituteofmarketing