The increase in the use of mobile has led digital advertising to continue ruling nearly all growth when compared with traditional advertising. Online marketing is more versatile than traditional marketing, though all the types look similar.
- 45% Growth was recorded in online advertising in 2019 (hub spot 2019), a number of which is expected to increase to 49% this year. Google drives 96% of mobile search traffic nowadays
Never before has it been possible to reach active perspectives based on who they are and what they’re shopping for.
The best you could do was scatter your ads across the biggest audiences you could find, hoping to make a point.
The uses of content marketing are to create and share relevant written, downloadable, and visual media so your target audience can learn about you as a brand, your products and services, and your expertise. Content marketing statistics help you learn about today’s projects and platforms other content marketers are using to solve their audience’s pain points and generate leads. This will allow you to determine which techniques will work best for your business and target audience Of B2B marketers prioritize creating visual assets as part of their content marketing strategy. (Hub Spot, 2019)
- 51% of B2B marketer’s first concern is to create visual assets as part of their content marketing strategy. (Hub Spot, 2019)
- 73% of the population were radio users. Back in 2008, radio was outstripping TV with 14,882 over 12,092.
- 86% of the population now have televisions. The uses of the image you can see on the screen changed everything
As of 2020, most of the population and companies rely on the internet in advertising their products since it has the capability to reach millions of people in just a few clicks and shares.
Traditional media companies might be able to survive, but their solutions will be more marginalized by less costly solutions. They need to sustain revenues from their traditional media while creating new ones Digital advertising will transform the era we are living in right now it’s no secret that great advertising attracts customers, improves brand awareness, and generates revenue. These statistics will help you understand how consumers today are viewing paid media and what advertising tactics are working for businesses, like yours, that are looking to attract new customers of all online advertising
- 38% of all online advertising was delivered on a mobile device. The research speculates that this figure will likely go up to a whopping 70% come 2025.