- The world is going Digitalize by the year 2020; all the companies around the world including India will have an online presence and create so many career opportunities.
- It is a progressive field, with technology developing every day, you have to continuously develop your digital marketing skills so that your career keeps growing.
- It provides you with various career options. If you love coding then, you can go for web designing or if you are a born writer, go for content marketing and so on.
- You don’t have to waste time for mugging up the formulas that you are never going to use in your life.
Jobs and Career Scope in Digital Marketing
The career scope of Digital Marketing is said to be immense as the Indian Government has initiated the “Digital India campaign in 2015, even the rural areas are said to be digitalized by the end of 2018. And all the businesses are assimilated Digital Marketing as their marketing strategy so more than 20 lakh jobs are to be generated by 2020. Hence there is a bright future in Digital Marketing both in India as well as abroad.
Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
- Demand is More Than Supply for Digital Marketers
- Over 8 L Jobs in Digital Marketing in 2017, expected to be 20 L By 2020
- Easy to Start Career as a freelancer
- Can Start Own Blog & Earn Money Online
- Entrepreneurs can Kick Start their Career with these Skills
Digital Marketing Jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Content Strategist
- SEO and SEM Specialist
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Marketer
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing managers play a critical role in managing and implementing digital campaigns. They’re responsible for laying out a project, creating a timeline, setting mileposts, and managing budgets, among other tasks. Digital project managers need to have good organization, communication, and collaborative skills
Content strategists are responsible for creating content tailored to a company’s objectives and target audience. They must be able to use analytic tools to check out which topics engage the audience and drive traffic to view the company’s digital media. Content strategists have strong writing skills and a grasp of search engine optimization (SEO).
SEO and SEM Specialist
In order to make maximum traffic to their websites, businesses need to rank highly on search engine results pages. Though search engine algorithms are always changing, SEO and SEM specialists know how to create content that ensures a company’s website gets seen by the target audience.
Email Marketing Specialist
Email marketing specialists are responsible for creating and launching email campaigns in addition to maintaining databases with customer information and various lists. Email marketing specialists have strong writing and editing skills, particularly in persuasive writing
Social Media Marketer
Social media managers help companies to communicate with their customers with various social media platforms. They use analytics to understand customers’ interactions with brands. Social media marketing managers also create content campaigns that attract, engage new and existing customers.